It has been quite some time since we have been in contact. It has been a long fall for us, but a restorative one.
As you know, we did not do a production in November 2017. In Lieu of Child of the Promise, Jenni had her knee replaced and we have both been spending a good amount of time resting, praying, studying and searching God for direction to move forward in His service in a bold way, but also in a way that would be best for us and our families.
I delight to tell you something you already know - God is Good! He is SO good!
So we begin a new to build a stronger foundation for an organization that will support, serve, and encourage a community not just from one church, but from all churches - the full body of Christ here in Livingston County. LCCM is committed to building this bridge between churches so that we may spur each other on and rejoice in true Gospel-centered fellowship with one another.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- Singing Opportunities - Pop up choirs and productions
- Monthly Newsletter! We will be sending out a monthly e-newsletter with education, LCCM recommended listening, videos, and discussion.
- Concerts! LCCM is committed to bringing in Christian Artists to Livingston County and to provide our community with God honoring entertainment.
Please subscribe to our newsletter here on the website
SAVE THE DATE and/or BUY Tickets Now!
- Andrew Peterson - April 14, 2018 at Cornerstone EPC Brighton, MI [BUY TICKETS]
- Child of the Promise - Thanksgiving Weekend 2018
Talk to you again soon!