How You Can Help
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know?
Your ticket sales only cover small portion of LCCM’s operating costs. How do we fill that gap? One way is with the help of many generous members.
Members are a group of friends without whom we would not survive. They are patrons who make an additional donation of anywhere from $50 to $5,000 per year to help make the culture changing, God glorifying things we do possible. Members share our commitment to build on our four year tradition of musical excellence – produced to further the Kingdom outside of the church walls, to unify Christians through worship, and to change our culture of entertainment.
Please consider becoming a member of LCCM, and in doing so, be a part of our mission to lift His name higher. With your support we can take back the arts for His glory!
What does your donation buy?
- $100 covers the cost of an event’s promotional posters.
- $250 pays for the music our choir uses for concerts.
- $500 would pay for the marketing costs per production.
- $1,000 covers the cost for set design, sound and lighting rentals.
- $2,500 provides for the licensing fee for musicals like CHILD OF THE PROMISE.
- $5,000 pays for a productions use of a theater space.
- $10,000 helps cover an artist’s honorarium which can range from $7,500 to $15,000. Who is the artist that you would like to see come to Livingston County?
- Producer ($7,500 or more)
- Philanthropist ($5,000 – $7,499)
- Benefactor ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Patron ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Advocate ($500 – $999)
- Partner ($250 – $499)
- Supporter ($100 – $249)
- Friend ($50 – $99)
Checks are to be made out to:
Livingston County Christian Musicians
And can be mailed to:
6523 Catalpa Drive
Brighton, MI 48116
For further information contact Jenni Curtin at 810-623-4216 or email at email@example.com.