How You Can Help
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know?
Your ticket sales only cover a small portion of LCCM’s operating costs. How do we fill that gap? One way is with the help of many generous members.
Members are a group of friends without whom we would not survive. They are patrons who make an additional donation of anywhere from $50 to $5,000 per year to help make the culture changing, God-glorifying things we do possible. Members share our commitment to building on our four-year tradition of musical excellence – produced to further the Kingdom outside of the church walls, to unify Christians through worship, and to change our culture of entertainment.
Please consider becoming a member of LCCM, and in doing so, be a part of our mission to lift His name higher. With your support, we can take back the arts for His glory!
What does your donation buy?
- $100 covers the cost of an event’s promotional posters.
- $250 pays for the music our choir uses for concerts.
- $500 would pay for the marketing costs per production.
- $1,000 covers the cost for set design, sound and lighting rentals.
- $2,500 provides for the licensing fee for musicals like CHILD OF THE PROMISE.
- $5,000 pays for a productions use of a theater space.
- $10,000 helps cover an artist’s honorarium which can range from $7,500 to $15,000. Who is the artist that you would like to see come to Livingston County?
- Producer ($7,500 or more)
- Philanthropist ($5,000 – $7,499)
- Benefactor ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Patron ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Advocate ($500 – $999)
- Partner ($250 – $499)
- Supporter ($100 – $249)
- Friend ($50 – $99)
Checks are to be made out to:
Livingston County Christian Musicians
And can be mailed to:
6523 Catalpa Drive
Brighton, MI 48116
For further information contact Jenni Curtin at 810-623-4216 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.